Diet Before & After Iboga
There is no “Iboga Diet” per-se but the cleaner we eat, the less we need to detox before the medicine can work it’s full magic. There is also a very strong correlation between the body/mind/soul connections. When we are conscious and mindful about what we put in our bodies, we tend to be more mindful about our thoughts, environments and the company we choose to keep. We find that many people after having a deep internal shift will also implement changes in their diet and vice versa. The more prep we can do in advance to “tune in” and clean up aspects of our lives, the deeper the medicine can go more quickly.
Eat Healthy, Vibrant Foods
Iboga is a strong on the physical body so fasting or juicing exclusively is not recommended (though it is great to add juices to your eating schedule). Organic and minimally processed foods:
- Pastured & wild meats/seafood (unless already vegetarian or vegan)
- Hearty nourishing plant-based foods
- Lots of fruits and vegetables
- Grounding foods such as root vegetables, bone broth, soups/stews (especially after the retreat)
- Minimal to no sugar
- Remove any alcohol 7-14 days before (unless instructed for longer)
- Reduce caffeine (no more than 1 cup per day so as to avoid caffeine headaches the day of ceremony)
- Eliminate soda and other sugary beverages
- Drink a lot of filtered water (1 gallon per day +)
- Eliminate highly processed foods, especially with preservatives and artificial colors/flavors
Medications & Supplements
It is recommended to pause most medications when working with Iboga. Either they are contraindicated or will simply be flushed out by the medicine. Speak with us honestly before you book about anything that you are currently taking. This is for your safety, we cannot stress this enough.
If you have a normal routine 3-5 times a week continue this and perhaps add some extra time in nature if your practice is indoors. If you are not particularly active consider adding the following activities:
- Walks in nature, perhaps with a pet
- Gentle yoga, qi gong, tai chi
- Swimming, bike rides
Detox Your Brain
Reduce/eliminate your television, computer and social media time. We store a lot of programming in our subconscious from these sources and the clearer we are- the less Iboga has to move through before getting to the heart of what we are looking to receive from the medicine.
Connect with Your Intentions
Get very clear on what it is you are looking to heal. Doing the workbook and with a preparation coach, therapist or healer can also assist in moving and clarifying a lot to begin to move some of the energy in advance to receive even more from the medicine during the retreat.
Price List to Calculate
Everything is optional except for EKG
- Energy Clearing Bodywork & Massage $100 (includes handmade herbal oils & aromatherapy)
- Biofield Tuning, Individual Sound Healing, Private Meditation, etc ($60-$150)
- EKG $100 (you will not need if you received yours in your home country. You will pay $30 for our doctor to read the one you bring)
- Cash for retreat balance if you have one